Unisource Realty LLC is full service Real Estate company. We believe that reinventing the industry represents our greatest opportunity to improve the way people live and improve their communities with access to superb amenities. Our inventory empower people to express themselves via their living situation, live in the moment, learn about the world, and have fun together in numerous neighborhoods throughout Chicago, mainly downtown luxury real estate in one of the greatest city in America! However you can carve out a name for youself in Evanston, Hyde Park, Oak Park, Lake view, Bucktown/Wicker park because there is plenty of potential there as well if you live in those areas and would love to focus on your closest proximity to Luxury.
Unisource Realty launched Windy City Luxury in the summer of 2017, thousands people every day view our website www.windycityluxury.com and its social media @windycityluxury. Follow us on Instagram, FB, twitter and SnapChat as we become Chicago’s best real estate source. Explore expertly-curated content from top luxury options in and around downtown Chicago. We in the middle of creating a full service website with app with more search and marketing potential to capture an even more of the market share.
In short, we are a passionate team working hard to build the best platform in the world for luxury real estate and lifestyle in Chicago. We have over 153 high-end luxury buildings ( and growing fast-have you seen all these Cranes and not including all the private condo buildings) in the immediate downtown area that we can market and rent.
If you have your broker license you can relate your rental clients to buyers/investor at some point in the future. Our managing broker is real estate attorney and has been in the business for over 25 years. We just mostly worry about making the deals happen through marketing and accompanying clients to buildings so that they can make the best decision possible.
We are looking for Licensed Leasing Agents or Real estate brokers who are self motivated and an entrepreneurial spirit, self starters in all respects of the phrase. You’ll build and manage partnerships with property managers/leasing agents to help expand your network and the brand at networking events social gatherings/open houses/broker previews etc.
You’ll need great presentation and people skills, the ability to manage many projects at once, and a deep understanding of the advertising world and real estate or energy to pursue to great heights.
What you’ll do:
- Posting/Marketing through our database/websites/social media to drive clients to your ads for potential showings/closings.
- Identify, prioritize, and secure business opportunities ie. cold call potential listings/property managers/, help customers/clients secure housing within their search criteria and budgets
- Ensure that our clients receives the highest level of sales and operational customer service possible
- Partner with other cross-functional team/agents on structuring and executing operational and strategic initiatives
- Define the overall approach for specific territories, regions, develop work plans, and create compelling sales propositions utilizing internal and external data
- Develop and implement best practices for client interaction, sales and services
- Develop metrics to measure the growth and performance of accounts and provide reports as needed
- Create persuasive sales presentations using market trends and case studies
- Analyze campaign performance statistics and recommend performance enhancements ie-social media, online content marketing, blog etc
- Articulate and update clients on products and developments regularly
- Be responsible for educating clients and agencies on best practices that is within fair housing regulations
- Exceed closing targets for the months-bonuses or incentives are always offered depending on overall company performance